As featured on
Jack Condon takes more than 30 pills a day to help control his Parkinson’s disease, and he is looking forward to the possibility of cutting down that number a little bit. “I’ve got a pretty good handful there to get me through the day,” he said. Condon, who was diagnosed with the disease in 2004, is scheduled for deep brain stimulation surgery today at Banner Boswell Medical Center. He hopes that the surgery will help him get his life back.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.