As featured on
For religious leaders throughout the West Valley, messages to their congregations 10 years after the tragedies on 9/11 will focus on healing and forgiveness, as well as remembrance of those hurt by the events. The Rev. Jon Ierley, the senior pastor at Willowbrook United Methodist Church, said he will use an example of two close friends of his who went through a very difficult experience, and after 30 years of pain, found that forgiveness was their only way to release the pain.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee bird rescuer earns ‘Quail Lady’ nickname
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.