As featured on
For religious leaders throughout the West Valley, messages to their congregations 10 years after the tragedies on 9/11 will focus on healing and forgiveness, as well as remembrance of those hurt by the events. The Rev. Jon Ierley, the senior pastor at Willowbrook United Methodist Church, said he will use an example of two close friends of his who went through a very difficult experience, and after 30 years of pain, found that forgiveness was their only way to release the pain.
Classifieds - Ads
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.