As featured on
For religious leaders throughout the West Valley, messages to their congregations 10 years after the tragedies on 9/11 will focus on healing and forgiveness, as well as remembrance of those hurt by the events. The Rev. Jon Ierley, the senior pastor at Willowbrook United Methodist Church, said he will use an example of two close friends of his who went through a very difficult experience, and after 30 years of pain, found that forgiveness was their only way to release the pain.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.