As featured on
For religious leaders throughout the West Valley, messages to their congregations 10 years after the tragedies on 9/11 will focus on healing and forgiveness, as well as remembrance of those hurt by the events. The Rev. Jon Ierley, the senior pastor at Willowbrook United Methodist Church, said he will use an example of two close friends of his who went through a very difficult experience, and after 30 years of pain, found that forgiveness was their only way to release the pain.
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.