As featured on
Kathie Kukla started steadily losing weight two years ago.
Initiallly, she viewed the weight loss as a good thing — until she was diagnosed with liver cancer. “When I read that report, it just absolutely terrified me,” said Kukla, a 65-year-old Sun City resident.
Classifieds - Ads
- School board votes 3-2 to make Kevin Mendivil Tempe Union’s next superintendent
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- At 22, Caffe Boa remains a prized Ahwatukee staple
- Ahwatukee youngsters lead Harvey victim relief efforts
- With T-square and cross, architect readies his latest work
- Former Ahwatukee man loses bid to escape trial for his son’s death
- New breakfast-lunch restaurant seeking ‘snoozers’ for jobs
- Appeals court rejects injunction request as blasting begins
- Tempe Union board approves Honeywell request for tax break
- Ahwatukee man honored for lifetime archaeology contributions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.