As featured on
Kathie Kukla started steadily losing weight two years ago.
Initiallly, she viewed the weight loss as a good thing — until she was diagnosed with liver cancer. “When I read that report, it just absolutely terrified me,” said Kukla, a 65-year-old Sun City resident.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.