As featured on
Jim Starr served in the Navy during the 1940s and stood witness to some of the most memorable events in American history. Starr, 92, who served between 1938 and 1946, recalled the eight U.S. battleships struck during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941.
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.