As featured on
Tucked away in an extra room on a patient floor in one of the towers of Banner Boswell Medical Center is a new heart monitoring station capable of keeping an eye on more than 200 patients. Lorraine Gerraughty, the central monitor station manager, explained the new system not only allows the hospital to observe patients’ hearts, but it also gives those patients a little peace of mind and gives doctors and nurses real-time accounts of any issues.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.