As featured on
Tucked away in an extra room on a patient floor in one of the towers of Banner Boswell Medical Center is a new heart monitoring station capable of keeping an eye on more than 200 patients. Lorraine Gerraughty, the central monitor station manager, explained the new system not only allows the hospital to observe patients’ hearts, but it also gives those patients a little peace of mind and gives doctors and nurses real-time accounts of any issues.
Classifieds - Ads
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- La Gattara Cat Café is a purr-fect stress reliever
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- Engineer-turned-Pilates instructor opens Ahwatukee studio
- Mountain Pointe makes early statement in rout of O'Connor
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona
- Hut, hut! Pride, Thunder ready for the 2017 season
- Ahwatukee Crime Watch revving up meetings with police
- Thunder’s James Stagg a hot prospect for college coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.