As featured on
Tucked away in an extra room on a patient floor in one of the towers of Banner Boswell Medical Center is a new heart monitoring station capable of keeping an eye on more than 200 patients. Lorraine Gerraughty, the central monitor station manager, explained the new system not only allows the hospital to observe patients’ hearts, but it also gives those patients a little peace of mind and gives doctors and nurses real-time accounts of any issues.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.