As featured on
Besides wanting to live in a family-friendly community, part of the reason Aleta Basio moved to Surprise was to be near Surprise Stadium and experience spring training. After attending a fan fest at the stadium several years ago, Basio knew she had to become part of the action that includes the smell of hot dogs, organ music played between innings and the laid-back atmosphere spring baseball provides fans.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.