As featured on
Besides wanting to live in a family-friendly community, part of the reason Aleta Basio moved to Surprise was to be near Surprise Stadium and experience spring training. After attending a fan fest at the stadium several years ago, Basio knew she had to become part of the action that includes the smell of hot dogs, organ music played between innings and the laid-back atmosphere spring baseball provides fans.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Tillman Foundation honors local man
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.