As featured on
A dedicated volunteer with a lifetime of experiences in the Cub Scouts recently received one of the organization’s highest honors. El Mirage resident Bob Jones was bestowed with the Cubmaster of the Year award for the Lake Pleasant District, which includes packs and dens stretching from Wickenburg to Scottsdale.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.