As featured on
Jim Starr served in the Navy during the 1940s and stood witness to some of the most memorable events in American history. Starr, 92, who served between 1938 and 1946, recalled the eight U.S. battleships struck during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941.
Classifieds - Ads
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
- Andy’s Frozen Custard starts its Arizona conquest in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee will see a boom in nearby places to have fun
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Ahwatukee dachshund heading west for big race
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.