As featured on
Karen Miles started a comprehensive fitness program for herself four years ago and now she says she couldn’t be happier working out every day. “I could feel I was losing the strength I once had,” Miles said. Miles was on osteoporosis medication for about 15 years before she started working out regularly, but she no longer needs to take it because the exercise helped build up bone strength. Her clothes fit better, too. “It makes you feel younger,” she said.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Senators question FAA over flight-path changes as court hears arguments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.