As featured on
The fabulous footwear competition may have received the top billing, but the real star of Tuesday’s West Valley Women luncheon was Charles “Chick” Klein, founder of The Clothing Shop, whose organization was the recipient of the networking group’s shoe drive.
Classifieds - Ads
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Andy’s Frozen Custard starts its Arizona conquest in Ahwatukee
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Ahwatukee will see a boom in nearby places to have fun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.