As featured on
The fabulous footwear competition may have received the top billing, but the real star of Tuesday’s West Valley Women luncheon was Charles “Chick” Klein, founder of The Clothing Shop, whose organization was the recipient of the networking group’s shoe drive.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.