As featured on
Midwestern University’s new state-of-the-art Eye Institute gives the public a glimpse into some of the newest technologies to test the eyesight of young and old patients alike in the hopes of correcting impairment and age-related vision issues. University officials say they are excited to be able to offer the new clinic, at 59th Avenue and Loop 101 in Glendale, to West Valley residents, particularly because of the number of available comprehensive eye care screenings and treatments.
Classifieds - Ads
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.