As featured on
Midwestern University’s new state-of-the-art Eye Institute gives the public a glimpse into some of the newest technologies to test the eyesight of young and old patients alike in the hopes of correcting impairment and age-related vision issues. University officials say they are excited to be able to offer the new clinic, at 59th Avenue and Loop 101 in Glendale, to West Valley residents, particularly because of the number of available comprehensive eye care screenings and treatments.
Classifieds - Ads
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
- Ahwatukee girl finds helping pets a way to recover from illness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.