As featured on
Lou Vandervlucht suffered a stroke more than a year ago, but after a lot of hard work, he is now inching his bowling average back above 200.
In the late night hours of Jan. 31, 2010, Vandervlucht rolled onto his left side in bed, but he couldn’t pick up his right arm to move with him; sitting on the side of the bed, he couldn’t shake it out; when he tried to stand, his right leg buckled under him; after carefully making his way to the kitchen, Vandervlucht discovered he couldn’t write his own name.
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Haboobs roll in with Arizona’s monsoon season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.