As featured on
While most people probably hope they never to go to court at all, Peoria’s may draw a crowd. Friday morning, city officials had a rededication ceremony for the Municipal Court building on 83rd Avenue and Monroe Street, which has earned LEEDS Gold certification for environmentally friendly construction and design.
Classifieds - Ads
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.