As featured on
Barb Davern will celebrate her second chance at life Friday.
The Glendale woman and her husband, Tim, will accompany the “Donate Life” balloon in the Fiesta Bowl parade in central Phoenix. The Daverns will join 24 individuals and couples who have benefited from organ donations.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
- DiCiccio claims city pension deal could cost taxpayers $1.5 billion in extra payments
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.