As featured on
Centennial High School sophomore Hussein Yasser is a remarkable student and his path to Peoria has been equally remarkable.
Yasser was born and raised in Iraq when, at age 8, he was severely injured by a land mine. The explosion cost him his left hand and right eye, in addition to damaging his left eye and leaving him in a coma.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.