As featured on
Centennial High School sophomore Hussein Yasser is a remarkable student and his path to Peoria has been equally remarkable.
Yasser was born and raised in Iraq when, at age 8, he was severely injured by a land mine. The explosion cost him his left hand and right eye, in addition to damaging his left eye and leaving him in a coma.
Classifieds - Ads
- Beloved Ahwatukee store clerk, 2 others killed in crash
- New life in store for group helping women-owned businesses in Ahwatukee
- Toads present a challenge to Ahwatukee dog owners
- School grades likely to be revised, state tells districts
- City slates Oct. 26 town hall on water meter complaints
- Even lizards can’t stop South Mountain Freeway, ADOT says
- Desert Ridge knocks off No. 1 Mountain Pointe
- Highland escapes Desert Vista in double OT
- TechShop lures inventors from Ahwatukee, East Valley
- Four Peaks Oktoberfest returns to Tempe Town Lake
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.