As featured on
Centennial High School sophomore Hussein Yasser is a remarkable student and his path to Peoria has been equally remarkable.
Yasser was born and raised in Iraq when, at age 8, he was severely injured by a land mine. The explosion cost him his left hand and right eye, in addition to damaging his left eye and leaving him in a coma.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.