As featured on
Marilyn Keim, Myra Pennick, Marcia Sawyer and Shirley Kraft have logged a combined 59,000 volunteer hours at Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West. They’ve worked a variety of jobs from the information desk and out-patient services to the gift shop and pharmacy. Tuesday, Volunteer Resources, formerly volunteer services, honored the women and other volunteers for major milestone hours of service at the hospital.
Classifieds - Ads
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.