As featured on
Banner Boswell Medical Center began a pet therapy program in September to bring tail-wagging smiles to patients and families in the Sun City hospital.
Phoenix resident Lyndy McKay has been a pet therapy volunteer for 15 years, visiting patients at Banner Boswell Rehabilitation Center in Sun City and the Banner Alzheimer’s and Special Adults residences in Peoria.
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- La Gattara Cat Café is a purr-fect stress reliever
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- Engineer-turned-Pilates instructor opens Ahwatukee studio
- Mountain Pointe makes early statement in rout of O'Connor
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona
- Hut, hut! Pride, Thunder ready for the 2017 season
- Ahwatukee Crime Watch revving up meetings with police
- Thunder’s James Stagg a hot prospect for college coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.