As featured on
Banner Boswell Medical Center began a pet therapy program in September to bring tail-wagging smiles to patients and families in the Sun City hospital.
Phoenix resident Lyndy McKay has been a pet therapy volunteer for 15 years, visiting patients at Banner Boswell Rehabilitation Center in Sun City and the Banner Alzheimer’s and Special Adults residences in Peoria.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.