As featured on
Banner Boswell Medical Center began a pet therapy program in September to bring tail-wagging smiles to patients and families in the Sun City hospital.
Phoenix resident Lyndy McKay has been a pet therapy volunteer for 15 years, visiting patients at Banner Boswell Rehabilitation Center in Sun City and the Banner Alzheimer’s and Special Adults residences in Peoria.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.