As featured on
Karate is truly a family affair for the Roeske clan. Brother and sister James and Emily Roeske have taken the reins of Surprise Family Karate, the facility the 20-somethings and their mother, Ellie, opened in July to the community in order to offer kids and families a unique activity in which to partake.
Classifieds - Ads
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.