As featured on
Karate is truly a family affair for the Roeske clan. Brother and sister James and Emily Roeske have taken the reins of Surprise Family Karate, the facility the 20-somethings and their mother, Ellie, opened in July to the community in order to offer kids and families a unique activity in which to partake.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.