As featured on
Karate is truly a family affair for the Roeske clan. Brother and sister James and Emily Roeske have taken the reins of Surprise Family Karate, the facility the 20-somethings and their mother, Ellie, opened in July to the community in order to offer kids and families a unique activity in which to partake.
Classifieds - Ads
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.