As featured on
Karen Miles started a comprehensive fitness program for herself four years ago and now she says she couldn’t be happier working out every day. “I could feel I was losing the strength I once had,” Miles said. Miles was on osteoporosis medication for about 15 years before she started working out regularly, but she no longer needs to take it because the exercise helped build up bone strength. Her clothes fit better, too. “It makes you feel younger,” she said.
Classifieds - Ads
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- ADOT agrees to freeway bike path, emergency lane on 32nd Street
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee girl, 5, opens hearts and wallets for her school
- MAG okays $12 million for Chandler Boulevard Extension lane
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.