As featured on
Lloyd Clark has been a fan of trains since he was a boy. “Since I was 3 years old,” he said. “Since the first train ride I took.” Now 87 and living in Surprise, Clark’s respect and love for riding the rails has grown stronger. That is why Clark said he supports a statewide rail plan that would start by linking Phoenix and Tucson and eventually connect to Prescott and Flagstaff in the north and Sierra Vista and Douglas in the south.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- In Your Neighborhood: Ahwatukee teen violinist to play at famed Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.