As featured on
Autumn arrived Friday, and local gardeners say the West Valley is just days away from the best planting time of the year. “This time of year, people will be adding new plants for landscaping and replacing dead or damaged plants that were harmed during the Valley monsoon,” said Jim Oravetz, a Sun City West Master Gardener, “Fall is the best time to do it.”
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.