As featured on
Ronald Walker knew he would need more than a routine physical exam when he became a security officer at the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station in Wintersburg. The Glendale man didn’t realize the exam helped save his life and put him on an innovative path of treatment which could help prostate cancer patients.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- ADOT praises freeway progress, says blasting still under study
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Mountain Pointe High School’s music man returning home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.