As featured on
Jimmy Irizarry studied the legendary Fab Four’s music and their history so he could inhabit his role as John Lennon in “Rain — A Tribute to the Beatles.” “We try to perform, look and sound like them and that’s a huge feat for us,” he said. “But we’re doing our best to recreate and recapture the magic,” Irizarry said.
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.