As featured on
To medical professionals, they are called “peripherally inserted central catheter lines” and “Sapiens TCS.” To Mary Law of Surprise, they are “a miracle.” This summer, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center began using an X-ray free device that allows doctors to determine better placement of peripherally inserted central catheter lines, or PICC lines.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.