As featured on
To medical professionals, they are called “peripherally inserted central catheter lines” and “Sapiens TCS.” To Mary Law of Surprise, they are “a miracle.” This summer, Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center began using an X-ray free device that allows doctors to determine better placement of peripherally inserted central catheter lines, or PICC lines.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.