As featured on
A dozen Sun City churches will gather next week in fellowship, breaking bread and praying with one another for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity services. The Week of Prayer dates back more than 100 years worldwide but has been a part of Sun City for approximately a decade. Marshall Esty, event coordinator and a member of the Church of Palms, said many local churches don’t have any opportunities to worship with other denominations.
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.