As featured on
A dozen Sun City churches will gather next week in fellowship, breaking bread and praying with one another for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity services. The Week of Prayer dates back more than 100 years worldwide but has been a part of Sun City for approximately a decade. Marshall Esty, event coordinator and a member of the Church of Palms, said many local churches don’t have any opportunities to worship with other denominations.
Classifieds - Ads
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- ADOT agrees to freeway bike path, emergency lane on 32nd Street
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.