As featured on
A dozen Sun City churches will gather next week in fellowship, breaking bread and praying with one another for the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity services. The Week of Prayer dates back more than 100 years worldwide but has been a part of Sun City for approximately a decade. Marshall Esty, event coordinator and a member of the Church of Palms, said many local churches don’t have any opportunities to worship with other denominations.
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.