As featured on
Centennial High School sophomore Hussein Yasser is a remarkable student and his path to Peoria has been equally remarkable.
Yasser was born and raised in Iraq when, at age 8, he was severely injured by a land mine. The explosion cost him his left hand and right eye, in addition to damaging his left eye and leaving him in a coma.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- In Your Neighborhood: Ahwatukee teen violinist to play at famed Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.