As featured on
Centennial High School sophomore Hussein Yasser is a remarkable student and his path to Peoria has been equally remarkable.
Yasser was born and raised in Iraq when, at age 8, he was severely injured by a land mine. The explosion cost him his left hand and right eye, in addition to damaging his left eye and leaving him in a coma.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.