As featured on
While some people might have been enjoying the Labor Day holiday relaxing and spending time with friends and family, Marge Sommerness and Martha Van Horne spent a few hours of their day driving around Sun City delivering meals to residents who are unable to prepare their own.
Classifieds - Ads
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.