As featured on
While the prospect of losing ones home to foreclosure usually means packing up your dreams and uprooting the family, imagine if that family included dozens of rescued dogs and cats. That’s the challenge facing Robin Hood Animal Rescue. Over the past two years, the non-profit, all-volunteer rescue group’s founder, Bob Spangler, 51, and administrator/chief foster mom, Shellie Denne, 54, have both fallen on hard times and have lost their jobs and homes.
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Ahwatukee bird rescuer earns ‘Quail Lady’ nickname
- Treats to beat the heat: 7 unique East Valley spots for cold dessert
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.