As featured on
Even though it was an impersonation of Justin Bieber, several young girls screamed and yelled as Levi Mitchell performed as the teenage pop singer.
But Glenna Harmount, 87, hollered with just as much enthusiasm for the impersonator and so did others in the audience. Mitchell performed to a mixed crowd Saturday with children and seniors at Thunderbird Retirement Resort in Glendale.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.