As featured on
Even though it was an impersonation of Justin Bieber, several young girls screamed and yelled as Levi Mitchell performed as the teenage pop singer.
But Glenna Harmount, 87, hollered with just as much enthusiasm for the impersonator and so did others in the audience. Mitchell performed to a mixed crowd Saturday with children and seniors at Thunderbird Retirement Resort in Glendale.
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee bird rescuer earns ‘Quail Lady’ nickname
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.