As featured on
Eating healthfully during the holidays can be difficult, but there are ways to avoid going into January feeling heavy, nutritionist Sharon Day told the West Valley Women group gathered Tuesday for its monthly meeting at SKYE Restaurant in Peoria.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.