As featured on
Eating healthfully during the holidays can be difficult, but there are ways to avoid going into January feeling heavy, nutritionist Sharon Day told the West Valley Women group gathered Tuesday for its monthly meeting at SKYE Restaurant in Peoria.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.