As featured on
Marilyn Keim, Myra Pennick, Marcia Sawyer and Shirley Kraft have logged a combined 59,000 volunteer hours at Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West. They’ve worked a variety of jobs from the information desk and out-patient services to the gift shop and pharmacy. Tuesday, Volunteer Resources, formerly volunteer services, honored the women and other volunteers for major milestone hours of service at the hospital.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.