As featured on
West Valley chocolate lovers rejoice. Your weekend has arrived.
Downtown Glendale will once again be transformed into a paradise of chocolate treats when A Chocolate Affaire kicks off Friday evening. From Friday to Sunday night, the area will be packed with 30 chocolate purveyors including local, regional and national chocolatiers. The event will also feature live music, wine tasting, horse-drawn carriage rides and workshops with romance novelists — all in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- Engineer-turned-Pilates instructor opens Ahwatukee studio
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- Future growth won’t come easy
- Halt freeway work, opponents again ask court
- Local artist selected to contribute art for national fundraiser
- Some trees didn't make it during Pecos Road, Chandler Extension work
- Tempe Union board opts to look within for new superintendent
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona