As featured on
West Valley chocolate lovers rejoice. Your weekend has arrived.
Downtown Glendale will once again be transformed into a paradise of chocolate treats when A Chocolate Affaire kicks off Friday evening. From Friday to Sunday night, the area will be packed with 30 chocolate purveyors including local, regional and national chocolatiers. The event will also feature live music, wine tasting, horse-drawn carriage rides and workshops with romance novelists — all in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- School board votes 3-2 to make Kevin Mendivil Tempe Union’s next superintendent
- At 22, Caffe Boa remains a prized Ahwatukee staple
- With T-square and cross, architect readies his latest work
- Ahwatukee man honored for lifetime archaeology contributions
- Former Ahwatukee man loses bid to escape trial for his son’s death
- ADOT touts size of freeway bridge girders over Salt River
- Running game leads Mountain Pointe to third win.
- Ahwatukee youngsters lead Harvey victim relief efforts
- Tempe Union board approves Honeywell request for tax break
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.