As featured on
Lloyd Clark has been a fan of trains since he was a boy. “Since I was 3 years old,” he said. “Since the first train ride I took.” Now 87 and living in Surprise, Clark’s respect and love for riding the rails has grown stronger. That is why Clark said he supports a statewide rail plan that would start by linking Phoenix and Tucson and eventually connect to Prescott and Flagstaff in the north and Sierra Vista and Douglas in the south.
Classifieds - Ads
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Engineer-turned-Pilates instructor opens Ahwatukee studio
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- Local artist selected to contribute art for national fundraiser
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona
- Halt freeway work, opponents again ask court
- Some trees didn't make it during Pecos Road, Chandler Extension work
- East Valley leaves ‘boomburb’ tag behind, but growth slowing
- Former athlete hopes to help area patients with pain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.