As featured on
Lloyd Clark has been a fan of trains since he was a boy. “Since I was 3 years old,” he said. “Since the first train ride I took.” Now 87 and living in Surprise, Clark’s respect and love for riding the rails has grown stronger. That is why Clark said he supports a statewide rail plan that would start by linking Phoenix and Tucson and eventually connect to Prescott and Flagstaff in the north and Sierra Vista and Douglas in the south.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.