As featured on
There are no shortage of concerns for those with visual impairments, so one could be forgiven for glossing over the little things. When merely getting around is a significant obstacle, things like picking up the afternoon paper may not seem so important. But those things are important, said Douglas Wright, president of Recorded Recreational Reading for the Blind, also known as Sun City Talking News.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.