As featured on
More than a year after President Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, health care experts who gathered in Glendale Friday said the law continues to evolve. “This is a very fluid piece of legislation,” said Ruthann Laswick of Black, Gould & Associates. “HHS (the Department of Health and Human Services) is constantly making clarifications. What you’re told one day could be completely different a few days later because their interpretation has changed.”
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.