As featured on
Independence day arrived for Ramona Luckman-Cohen on June 12, 2009. After more than 10 years of pain, suffering and misdiagnoses, the Sun City West woman left St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix with a renewed sense of freedom.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.