As featured on
Besides wanting to live in a family-friendly community, part of the reason Aleta Basio moved to Surprise was to be near Surprise Stadium and experience spring training. After attending a fan fest at the stadium several years ago, Basio knew she had to become part of the action that includes the smell of hot dogs, organ music played between innings and the laid-back atmosphere spring baseball provides fans.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.