As featured on
Besides wanting to live in a family-friendly community, part of the reason Aleta Basio moved to Surprise was to be near Surprise Stadium and experience spring training. After attending a fan fest at the stadium several years ago, Basio knew she had to become part of the action that includes the smell of hot dogs, organ music played between innings and the laid-back atmosphere spring baseball provides fans.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.