As featured on
Hundreds of people filed through the Willowbrook United Methodist Church Friday morning in search of fun and great deals on a wide variety of items. Willowbrook’s annual rummage sale offers thousands of new and gently used furniture and home accessory items, clothing and jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, housewares, tools, gifts, linens, books, movies, music and more.
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.