As featured on
People with a desire to do good can accomplish just about anything if their hearts are in the right place. Peoria residents Ian and Erin Long are proof of that. A friend of theirs had been helping to build new homes for the poor in Rocky Point for about 10 years and a few years ago moved down there full time to continue that work with an organization called 1Mission.
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
- Ahwatukee girl finds helping pets a way to recover from illness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.