As featured on
The rivalry still exists between the teenage street gangs in the new revival of the musical “West Side Story,” but with a more realistic approach. In previous productions and the film, the Puerto Rican Sharks always have spoken and sang their songs in English. But in the new version, Bernardo and his gang will speak and belt out some of the signature tunes in Spanish.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.