As featured on
The rivalry still exists between the teenage street gangs in the new revival of the musical “West Side Story,” but with a more realistic approach. In previous productions and the film, the Puerto Rican Sharks always have spoken and sang their songs in English. But in the new version, Bernardo and his gang will speak and belt out some of the signature tunes in Spanish.
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.