As featured on
The rivalry still exists between the teenage street gangs in the new revival of the musical “West Side Story,” but with a more realistic approach. In previous productions and the film, the Puerto Rican Sharks always have spoken and sang their songs in English. But in the new version, Bernardo and his gang will speak and belt out some of the signature tunes in Spanish.
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- ADOT agrees to freeway bike path, emergency lane on 32nd Street
- Ahwatukee girl, 5, opens hearts and wallets for her school
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.