As featured on
Fed up with his physical appearance, Jarrett Wyatt said a company weight-loss challenge in 2009 helped him take the first stride toward getting in shape. And after 33 marathons, he has never looked back.
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.