As featured on
More than a year after President Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, health care experts who gathered in Glendale Friday said the law continues to evolve. “This is a very fluid piece of legislation,” said Ruthann Laswick of Black, Gould & Associates. “HHS (the Department of Health and Human Services) is constantly making clarifications. What you’re told one day could be completely different a few days later because their interpretation has changed.”
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee teacher wins Emmy for PBS series script
- Water pipe break leaves homeowner here angry at city
- Three DUI fatalities a grim reminder of a vexing problem
- Noise walls begin to rise along Pecos Road
- As area teen suicides mount, Tempe Union mulls its next steps
- Perry ends Mountain Pointe's quest for second straight state championship appearance
- Realtor, golf expert pose new vision for Ahwatukee Lakes site
- Ahwatukee women bring holiday joy to hundreds of foster kids
- City Council members disagree on current Latino center plan
- Chopper-riding Santa will make his 29th early visit to Ahwatukee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.