As featured on
Unlike other joint replacement therapy programs, the Banner Boswell Joint Club has patients up and walking the same day of their surgery in an effort to speed recovery and reduce the risk of complications. Former Joint Club member Inta Meya of Peoria had knee replacement in December and said that the therapy can be hard work, but the results are worth it.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.