As featured on
West Valley chocolate lovers rejoice. Your weekend has arrived.
Downtown Glendale will once again be transformed into a paradise of chocolate treats when A Chocolate Affaire kicks off Friday evening. From Friday to Sunday night, the area will be packed with 30 chocolate purveyors including local, regional and national chocolatiers. The event will also feature live music, wine tasting, horse-drawn carriage rides and workshops with romance novelists — all in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.