Worker electrocuted on the job in Chandler - Ahwatukee Foothills News: Valley And State

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Worker electrocuted on the job in Chandler

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 2:30 pm

Authorities say a worker has died after being electrocuted in Chandler Friday night.

Chandler police spokesman Joseph Favazzo said the incident happened while the man was working on the power at a business near Arizona Avenue and Warner Road.

Favazzo said the man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police say the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was contacted, but has not yet responded.

According to Favazzo, police will conduct an investigation into the man's death.

Authorities said at this time, there is no indication this was anything other than a tragic accident.

  • Discuss

Facebook

ahwatukee.com on Facebook

Twitter

ahwatukee.com on Twitter

RSS

Subscribe to ahwatukee.com via RSS

RSS Feeds

Spacer4px

Creature Feature — Arabian Oryx

Did you know the Phoenix Zoo helped save the Arabian Oryx from extinction? Operation Oryx star...

2016 World Championship Hoop Dance Contest

By Coleton Berry, Special to GetOut On Feb. 13-14, at the Heard Museum in Phoenix, dancers from v...

2016 Arizona state wrestling parade of champions

2016 Arizona state wrestling parade of champions