The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.