The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
- Ahwatukee teacher wins Emmy for PBS series script
- Three DUI fatalities a grim reminder of a vexing problem
- Noise walls begin to rise along Pecos Road
- Lights party kicks off Ahwatukee holiday season
- Water pipe break leaves homeowner here angry at city
- As area teen suicides mount, Tempe Union mulls its next steps
- Perry ends Mountain Pointe's quest for second straight state championship appearance
- Chopper-riding Santa will make his 29th early visit to Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee women bring holiday joy to hundreds of foster kids
- Realtor, golf expert pose new vision for Ahwatukee Lakes site
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.