The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.