The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Investors buy Club West Golf Course
- Toads present a challenge to Ahwatukee dog owners
- Panel will hear 40 minutes of pros and cons about freeway
- Even lizards can’t stop South Mountain Freeway, ADOT says
- Beloved Ahwatukee store clerk, 2 others killed in crash
- Ahwatukee man praised for rewarding Vegas hero
- Snooze Ahwatukee opens after benefitting three charities
- Dog’s slasher a time bomb, police fear
- TechShop lures inventors from Ahwatukee, East Valley
- After 100 years, LDS moving away from Boy Scouts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.